Working With RapidTech
We received many requests to assist education institutions, inventors, entrepreneurs, community based organizations and companies through the utilization of additive manufacturing technologies. RapidTech provides services to these entities through the use of student interns. These services are provided on a cost recovery basis by utilizing student interns.
Just some of our lab capabilities are:
- Stereolithography (SLA®)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS®)
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM®)
- Multi-jet Modeling
- 3D Printing
- Laser scanning/engraving
- Digital Light Projector
- Vacuum Forming
- Silicone Mold Making
- Resin and Foam Casting
- Small Object Metal Casting
- Fiberglass and Composite Tooling
The process to access these services is pretty straightforward:
Contact RapidTech Director Ed Tackett at (949) 824-4938 or
- When you attend the appointment please bring all relevant documentation such as sketches, prototypes, patent drawings etc.
- Please be aware that your project will be assigned to a student into turnaround times for project work may be extended.
- If you have non-disclosure agreements or other documents that must be signed prior to the appointment please forward these documents to Sherri Banes.
- For a PDF copy of our services flyer please click here.
We look forward to working with you!